Cashflow planning is best practice in any business and critical to survival and growth. Setting cashflow targets and regularly monitoring your actual cashflow against your forecast will enable you to predict large cash outflows and respond to changes in your business.
Inadequate cashflow is a symptom of management problems in a business, NOT the cause. Helping our clients look ahead with confidence and putting in place basic cashflow maximisation strategies is core to our purpose as your accountants
WHY WE DEVELOPED THIS SERVICE
In business, a healthy profit isn’t enough; profitable businesses can fail due to poor cashflow. We want to help our clients better manage their cashflow and the first step is to determine your business’s Cash Conversion Cycle. Then, we can help you identify strategies to shorten the cycle so you have more cash in your bank account.
Of course, profit matters too, and increasing your profit can increase your cashflow. By implementing strategies to improve both your cashflow and your profit, you can set your business up for success.
WHAT IS INVOLVED?
There are two service options. Both include the completion of a Cashflow Forecast and the inputting of your Cashflow Forecast into your accounting or reporting software.
Service one: A Cashflow Forecast. Preparation of a Cashflow Forecast and a one hour Cashflow Forecast Review meeting to discuss and finalise the Forecast.
Service two: Cashflow Management Coaching. Preparation of a Cashflow Forecast along with a three hour Cashflow Management Coaching session to:
- Discuss and finalise the Cashflow Forecast
- Identify your current Cash Conversion Cycle
- Identify the likely causes of cashflow problems within your business
- Set 12 month and 90 day cashflow improvement goals and actions
This initial session is followed by four quarterly accountability coaching sessions, ensuring that you put in place essential cashflow management strategies and achieve your cashflow improvement goals.
WHEN SHOULD I HAVE A SESSION?
Businesses should have a Cashflow Forecast in place before the beginning of the new financial year. Having said that, we can provide this service at any time. The sooner we complete a Cashflow Forecast for you, the sooner we can work together to agree strategies for improvement.
WHEN SHOULD I START?
The sooner you attend a Cashflow & Profit Improvement Meeting, the sooner you can improve your profit and cashflow and increase the money in your bank.
Call us now on 04 385 3343 to further discuss our Cashflow & Profit Improvement Meeting.
BENEFITS OF CASH FLOW MANAGEMENT
- Assists with bank lending requirements
- Identifies ways to avoid late payment penalties and interest from suppliers
- Improves communication and relationships with your financiers and suppliers
- Gives you an understanding of cash and liquidity for better decision making
- Helps you understand the key cashflow drivers and the Cash Conversion Cycle in your business
- Enables you to predict and plan for large cash outflows
- Teaches you how to monitor your actual cashflow against forecast in your accounting or reporting software
- Provides peace of mind that your cashflow needs are known and properly funded
- Improves business processes that maximise cashflow, profit and business value
- Drives your business to achieve your goals in a controlled and managed way
OTHER ADVISORY SERVICES
You may be interested in our other range of accounting services:
FINANCIAL AWARENESS COACHING
Do you need help understanding “The Numbers” and what it all means to your business? Our Financial Awareness Coaching plan will help you manage your cashflow better…
When you are in business it is important that you make time to work on the business rather than in the business.
COMPLIMENTARY CLIENT REVIEW
Our business clients receive a free annual review meeting as part of their Annual Accounts Package. This meeting gives you the chance to talk with your accountant …
Our Business Planning service will motivate and inspire you into action, set and prioritise long and short-term goals and address the critical issues in your business.
Do you believe that your business performance and financial results could be better, but your current accountant isn’t supporting you to achieve this?
Our Succession Planning service allows you to transition your business to new ownership in a systematic way should an unforeseen event occur.
Do you have absolute clarity around your team’s defined roles and responsibilities? If not it can result in owners wearing too many ‘hats’, meaning less time creating real value for the business.
FINANCIAL RISK REVIEW
Is your business funding your family?
Have you thought about how you or your family would cope financially if something unforeseen happened?