Do you have absolute clarity around your team’s defined roles and responsibilities? If not it can result in owners wearing too many ‘hats’, meaning little time spent is on strategic or high-level activities that create real value for the business.
An Organisational Review will help you build a functional Organisation Chart which visually defines departments, key functions, roles and responsibilities. Helping you to structure your business so that it is more sustainable, scalable, and, ultimately, saleable.
The ilumin Organisational Review Service
Are you overwhelmed by the number of different tasks you’re trying to manage in your business?
Many businesses do not have absolute clarity around their team’s defined roles and responsibilities. This often results in owners wearing too many ‘hats’, meaning little time spent is on strategic or high-level activities that create real value for the business.
An Organisational Review will help you build a functional Organisation Chart which visually defines departments, key functions, roles and responsibilities. We will help you to structure your business so that it is more sustainable, scalable, and, ultimately, saleable.
An Organisational Review is your opportunity to define clear roles and responsibilities and gain time for yourself to concentrate on key activities and revenue generation. It will also increase team satisfaction. There’s no better way to empower your team than to give them clarity around their defined roles, responsibilities and career development opportunities.
WHY WE DEVELOPED THIS SERVICE
In order for a business to run effectively and efficiently, there needs to be a clear Organisation Chart which visually defines departments, functions, roles and responsibilities. Not only for the current structure, but also for one that is scalable for future growth.
- As a business owner do you find you are wearing too many hats?
- Do you have clearly defined departments and functions within your organisation?
- Does every employee have clarity about their role and responsibilities?
- Do you have job descriptions for every role in your organisation?
We offer this service to assist you to construct your own Organisation Chart, giving you clarity of the key functions within your business and who has responsibility for them. An updated Organisation Chart will allow your business to be more sustainable, scalable and, ultimately, saleable.
WHO SHOULD HAVE A ORGANISATIONAL REVIEW SESSION?
If the number of tasks you’re trying to complete leaves you feeling overstretched, or you have employees who could be supporting you more, then we recommend this service. It’s an opportunity for you to define who should be doing what to improve efficiency and give you more time to concentrate on your key activities.
WHAT IS INVOLVED?
The Organisational Review process will take a full day; we can, however, meet with you over two half-day sessions if you’d prefer. During the review, we will:
- Discuss the five fundamentals to develop an Organisation Chart
- Discuss the four key principles you must adhere to when developing or modifying your Organisation Chart
- Review our structured process for creating an Organisation Chart
- Utilise our Organisation Chart template
- Recommend the next steps to take to develop your first draft
Over the following weeks, you will then submit your final draft for us to review, and we’ll discuss our recommendations in order to finalise your organisational structure.
WHEN SHOULD I HAVE A SESSION?
If no clear job roles and position responsibilities exist within your organisation then we advise that you begin this project as soon as possible. If you are planning for expansion this will help to clarify roles and responsibilities required for a sustainable, scalable, and saleable organisation.
BENEFITS OF A ORGANISATIONAL REVIEW SESSION
- Increase your ability to make effective strategic decisions
- Understand the key functions within your business and who should be responsible for them
- Clearly define the internal structure of your business
- Determine ideal roles for the business as opposed to fitting roles to the people in your team
- We will act as a sounding board for you to discuss your ideas
- Gain access to our collective wisdom; our systems, products and services
- Develop a business structure that you understand
- Increase efficiency and productivity in your business model
- Develop a structure that will support the future plans for your business
- Clarity for your team around their roles, responsibilities and career development opportunities
- Increase team engagement and satisfaction by clarifying expectations
- Gain clarity on what functions can be outsourced
- Allow your business to be more sustainable, scalable, and ultimately, saleable
- Free up time for you to concentrate on revenue generating activities
Finally, completing an Organisational Review provides you with a great opportunity to work ON your business instead of IN your business.
OTHER ADVISORY SERVICES
You may be interested in our other range of accounting services:
FINANCIAL AWARENESS COACHING
Do you need help understanding “The Numbers” and what it all means to your business? Our Financial Awareness Coaching plan will help you manage your cashflow better…
When you are in business it is important that you make time to work on the business rather than in the business.
Cashflow planning is best practice in any business and critical to survival and growth. Setting cashflow targets and regularly monitoring your actual cashflow…
Our Business Planning service will motivate and inspire you into action, set and prioritise long and short-term goals and address the critical issues in your business.
COMPLIMENTARY CLIENT REVIEW
Our business clients receive a free annual review meeting as part of their Annual Accounts Package. This meeting gives you the chance to talk with your accountant …
Do you believe that your business performance and financial results could be better, but your current accountant isn’t supporting you to achieve this?
Our Succession Planning service allows you to transition your business to new ownership in a systematic way should an unforeseen event occur.
FINANCIAL RISK REVIEW
Is your business funding your family?
Have you thought about how you or your family would cope financially if something unforeseen happened?