When you are in business it is important that you make time to work on the business rather than in the business.
The aim of our Quarterly Coaching programme is to help you feel supported, provide you with accountability and coach you towards achieving the goals & targets you have set in your Business Plan.
You will meet with one of our senior accountants on a quarterly basis to review how you went in your 90 days goals and set your next 90-day goals. Your coach will be available to you by email or phone for advice to help you achieve your goals.
WHY WE DEVELOPED THIS SERVICE
- At times as a business owner do you feel alone and unsupported?
- Do you struggle to make time to work on your business rather than in your business?
- Are you keen to find new strategies to improve performance and overcome business challenges?
- Would you like an independent coach to discuss your burning issues and opportunities with?
We appreciate that owning your own business is hard work; the purpose of Quarterly Coaching is to provide you with accountability and support to keep you on target towards achieving the goals you have set in your Business Plan. We will ensure your Business Plan remains a living, working document, and a filter through which all decisions are made.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
If you’re passionate about your business performance and want to achieve your goals then we recommend this service to you. Quarterly Coaching gives you dedicated time to make better business decisions, using the best information and with support from your coach. We will hold you accountable for your actions and ensure that you reach your targets.
WHAT IS INVOLVED?
This coaching programme consists of quarterly meetings with one of our senior team members as well as phone and email support. The purpose of each meeting is to review your actual results, clarify areas where you can improve your business performance, set 90 day goals and identify strategies to achieve them.
As a result of each meeting you will develop a realistic 90 Day Action Plan with timelines to keep you on track to achieve your annual Business Plan. You will have unlimited access to our expertise and resources to enable you to implement best business practice.
WHEN SHOULD I BEGIN QUARTERLY COACHING?
Ideally Quarterly Coaching takes place once you have completed a Business Plan, so it becomes the guide against which all operational and personal decisions are made. However, the Quarterly Coaching programme may also be used as a vehicle and guide to work through major changes in your business circumstances or to help you implement a strategic or succession plan.
BENEFITS OF A QUARTERLY COACHING
- Increased accountability and support from your coach to enable you to achieve your desired results
- Increases profitability and cashflow
- We will work with you to determine a process to report your actual results against your budget
- Gain an understanding the key drivers within your business and what impacts them
- Helps to identify and solve your burning issues
- Gain access to an expert sounding board to thoroughly discuss your ideas
- Understand the impact of ideas prior to implementing them within the business
- Improved leadership
- Improved business performance by identifying ways to overcome challenging issues
- Keeps your Business Plan as a ‘living document’ to ensure you are working towards your goals
- Alignment amongst the Directors in terms of prioritising what projects are important (if applicable)
- Access the collective wisdom of our accountants; our systems, products and services
OTHER ADVISORY SERVICES
You may be interested in our other range of accounting services:
FINANCIAL AWARENESS COACHING
Do you need help understanding “The Numbers” and what it all means to your business? Our Financial Awareness Coaching plan will help you manage your cashflow better…
Our Business Planning service will motivate and inspire you into action, set and prioritise long and short-term goals and address the critical issues in your business.
Cashflow planning is best practice in any business and critical to survival and growth. Setting cashflow targets and regularly monitoring your actual cashflow…
COMPLIMENTARY CLIENT REVIEW
Our business clients receive a free annual review meeting as part of their Annual Accounts Package. This meeting gives you the chance to talk with your accountant …
Do you believe that your business performance and financial results could be better, but your current accountant isn’t supporting you to achieve this?
Our Succession Planning service allows you to transition your business to new ownership in a systematic way should an unforeseen event occur.
Do you have absolute clarity around your team’s defined roles and responsibilities? If not it can result in owners wearing too many ‘hats’, meaning less time creating real value for the business.
FINANCIAL RISK REVIEW
Is your business funding your family?
Have you thought about how you or your family would cope financially if something unforeseen happened?