Complimentary Client Review
Our business clients receive a free annual review meeting as part of their Annual Accounts Package. This meeting gives you the chance to talk with your accountant about your goals and make clear the actions you need to take so that you can achieve your goals.
It will help you see the burning issues, opportunities and challenges so that you can meet these head on and take action! This meeting is also the chance for our team to identify better tax efficiencies and asset protection.
WHY WE DEVELOPED THIS SERVICE
It’s extremely important to work on your business, not just in it. Taking time out to discuss what’s happening in your business is essential to give you clarity about your future and vision to enable us to support you in the most appropriate ways.
A Complimentary Client Review is an ideal opportunity to meet us on a complimentary, obligation free basis to discuss any of the following:
- Your goals for your business and how you plan to achieve them.
- How your business goals tie in with your personal and lifestyle goals.
- Issues and challenges you are facing in your business e.g. growth, profitability, cashflow, asset protection, or your planned exit from, or sale of, your business.
- How you can work with us to address these issues and plans.
WHO SHOULD HAVE A REVIEW?
If you want to improve your business performance and financial results, and minimise any risk in your investments, schedule a Complimentary Client Review. We’re not just advisors on your rear-facing tax matters – we want to help you achieve your future business goals.
We’ll review and discuss your current situation at no cost. It’s an opportunity for us to check in with you that we are giving you all of the assistance that you need. For example, we might be able to help you with some strategies to help you grow and protect your assets or improve your efficiency and effectiveness.
WHAT IS INVOLVED?
You’ll meet with a senior team member for up to 60 minutes, reviewing your current situation, and discussing how we can support you to resolve your burning issues. We will send you a copy of the meeting minutes documenting your business and lifestyle goals and all agreed actions.
If required, we will also prepare a proposal for you including upfront prices of our services for any additional support work that we identify during the meeting.
WHEN SHOULD I GET A REVIEW?
We want to stay in touch regularly to ensure your business and personal goals are being met. We have set aside time for this meeting to happen after your financial statements have been completed. Of course you don’t have to wait until then; you can contact us any time to set up a catch up.
BENEFITS OF A COMPLIMENTARY CLIENT REVIEW
- Clearly discuss and document your business and lifestyle goals
- Gain clarity of the actions you need to take to achieve your goals
- Stimulate strategic discussion around the current and future direction of your business and investments
- Identify your burning issues, opportunities and challenges so you can set actions to respond effectively
- Gain a better understanding of your business
- Access the collective wisdom of our firm
- Assess the current structure of your business
- Potentially identify greater tax efficiencies
- Gain a better understanding of the ways we can support you
OTHER ADVISORY SERVICES
You may be interested in our other range of accounting services:
FINANCIAL AWARENESS COACHING
Do you need help understanding “The Numbers” and what it all means to your business? Our Financial Awareness Coaching plan will help you manage your cashflow better…
When you are in business it is important that you make time to work on the business rather than in the business.
Cashflow planning is best practice in any business and critical to survival and growth. Setting cashflow targets and regularly monitoring your actual cashflow…
Our Business Planning service will motivate and inspire you into action, set and prioritise long and short-term goals and address the critical issues in your business.
Do you believe that your business performance and financial results could be better, but your current accountant isn’t supporting you to achieve this?
Our Succession Planning service allows you to transition your business to new ownership in a systematic way should an unforeseen event occur.
Do you have absolute clarity around your team’s defined roles and responsibilities? If not it can result in owners wearing too many ‘hats’, meaning less time creating real value for the business.
FINANCIAL RISK REVIEW
Is your business funding your family?
Have you thought about how you or your family would cope financially if something unforeseen happened?