Financial Risk Review
Is your business funding your family?
Have you thought about how you or your family would cope financially if something unforeseen happened?
What would happen to your business?
What would be the impact on your or your family’s lifestyle?
If you have a plan, share it with us and we will test it.
If you don’t, lets at least have the conversation, so together we can understand the issues and the effect that these could have on your business and family’s lifestyle and finances .
As our client you have the opportunity for a free half hour conversation with our financial advisor, John Coltman, who will advise you on what you will need to do next.
WHY WE DEVELOPED THIS SERVICE
- Is your business funding your family?
- Have you thought about how you or your family would cope financially if something unforeseen happened?
- What would happen to your business?
- What would be the impact on your or your family’s lifestyle?
This meeting is an opportunity to discuss your potential vulnerabilities for risk, in business and family.
Whether in business or looking at your family’s financial affairs, there has never been a better time to sit down and discuss your financial security and protecting what’s important.
WHO SHOULD USE THIS SERVICE?
People in business who have not put any plans in place should the unforeseen happen, or those who have but did so some time ago and would like to review their plans due to changing life circumstances.
WHAT IS INVOLVED?
- Initial meeting: getting to know each other (30-60 minutes)
- Gather information on you, your family, business. Who you are, what you want and what you do
- Analyse and look at how we can help
- Discuss problems and areas that we can help
WHEN SHOULD I START?
We recommend that you arrange a Financial Risk Review meeting with us as soon as possible if you are unsure how you or your family would cope financially if something unforeseen happened.
Why put off until tomorrow what you can achieve today!
BENEFITS OF A RISK REVIEW
- If the unexpected happens you will have a plan in place
- Your family and business will be financially looked after. Remove the worry of money
- Your current plans reviewed impartially
- Free no obligation time with a financial advisor
- Understand your risk situation right now
- Identify burning issues & challenges
- together we will work out where you are at risk and how to manage this.
OTHER ADVISORY SERVICES
You may be interested in our other range of accounting services:
FINANCIAL AWARENESS COACHING
Do you need help understanding “The Numbers” and what it all means to your business? Our Financial Awareness Coaching plan will help you manage your cashflow better…
When you are in business it is important that you make time to work on the business rather than in the business.
Cashflow planning is best practice in any business and critical to survival and growth. Setting cashflow targets and regularly monitoring your actual cashflow…
Our Business Planning service will motivate and inspire you into action, set and prioritise long and short-term goals and address the critical issues in your business.
COMPLIMENTARY CLIENT REVIEW
Our business clients receive a free annual review meeting as part of their Annual Accounts Package. This meeting gives you the chance to talk with your accountant …
Do you believe that your business performance and financial results could be better, but your current accountant isn’t supporting you to achieve this?
Our Succession Planning service allows you to transition your business to new ownership in a systematic way should an unforeseen event occur.
Do you have absolute clarity around your team’s defined roles and responsibilities? If not it can result in owners wearing too many ‘hats’, meaning less time creating real value for the business.